Terms and Conditions
- Use of this Web site is conditioned on the acceptance, without modification, of all terms and conditions of this agreement. By using this Web site you represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set forth below.
- Rain Longson reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this Web site is offered. Use of this Web site after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Web site and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this Web site or download any materials from this Web site.
- All material ("Materials") displayed or transmitted on this Web site, including but not limited to the underlying HTML code, text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, graphics and the selection and organization of information are owned by Rain Longson or one of its related companies, except where otherwise indicated, and are protected by Canadian and international copyright, trade-marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
- Except as provided in this agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit the Materials carried on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials.
- You may make a single print copy of any of the Materials on this Web site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not remove nor cause to be removed any copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices or visual marks or logos from the Material. You may not archive or retain any of the Materials accessed on this Web site without the express written permission of Rain Longson. All requests for archiving, republication or retention of any part of the Materials must be in writing to Rain Longson clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the Material will be used. Requests for permission to archive, retain, or republish any part of the Materials may be submitted to the webmaster at websupport.ca
- You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited rights to use the site in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any of the Materials accessed or downloaded from this site must be accessed or downloaded in accordance with the terms and conditions of use specified in this agreement. Rain Longson reserves any rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions of use.
- Rain Longson reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this Web site or any portion of this Web site, at any time and without notice or liability.
- RAIN LONGSON MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, NEITHER EXPRESSLY NOR IMPLIEDLY, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE OR BY RELYING ON ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE YOU ASSUME ALL THE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING OUT OF USE OR RELIANCE ON THIS WEB SITE. RAIN LONGSON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. None of the information provided on this Web site is provided as legal or other professional advice and you agree that it will not be relied upon as such.
- RAIN LONGSON, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- This Web site may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Rain Longson does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and Rain Longson expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any remaining provisions shall be given effect to the fullest extent possible.
- This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the terms and conditions of use of this Web site.
Back to the top
Copyright Notice and Disclaimer
Access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not use this site.
This World Wide Web site and all of its content, including, but not limited to, all text, photographic images, graphics, and web design, used on this site, are copyright © Rain Longson, all rights reserved. Use of the images, materials, information, text or graphics on this site is expressly prohibited without prior specific written authorization from Rain Longson. Rain Longson welcomes requests to use our images for publication. Please email Rain Longson at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details of proposed image use so that we can create a custom usage quote and licensing agreement.
Without the expressed prior written consent of Rain Longson it is unlawful to download, copy, publish, alter, or use (in part or in whole) any part of this website. Hyperlinking of other Web Sites with any of the images or graphics on this Web Site, or to use any of the materials on your Web Site in any way or for any reason is expressly forbidden without prior specific authorization from Rain Longson.
Rain Longson provides Internet links to other web sites. These third party sites and any third party materials are provided for your entertainment and/or convenience only. Rain Longson does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services available on these third party sites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that Rain Longson has provided a link to a site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with that site, its services, products, owners, or providers. You access these sites at your own risk. Any names or images used in these links are protected per the copyright or trademarks of their respective owners.
Although reasonable care has been taken with regard to this site's content, Rain Longson does not represent that the content on this site, or any site for which a link is provided, is free from inaccuracies or typographical errors. Content of this site may be changed at any time without notice.
Back to the top